Monday 14 December 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 14, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Laurence Naismith and Morey Amsterdam.
A Christmas Carol, directed by Brian Desmond Hurst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 December 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1908!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1908 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Laurence Naismith: Surrey, England -- Actor (Judge Fulton-Persuaders).
- Morey Amsterdam: American actor singer and screenwriter (d. 1996).
- Maria Szepes: Hungarian authoress (d. 2007).
- Claude Davey: Welsh rugby union footballer (d. 2001).
- Mária Szepes: Hungarian journalist author and screenwriter (d. 2007).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- There's No Moon Like the Honeymoon - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- The Herd Girl's Dream - George Stehl, Marshall Lufsky & Paul Surth