Tuesday 14 January 1908US date format: 1/14/1908, UK date format: 14/1/1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 14, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carl Esmond and Ruggiero de Rudolpho Columbo.
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 January 1908
Last minute gifts?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 14 January 1908 ?
- Day of St. Basil the Great in Eastern Orthodoxy, January 1 on the Julian Calendar.
- Feast of Divina Pastora, in Barquisimeto, Venezuela.
- Makar Sankranti in India. The event is marked by flying kites. Also Pongal in South India.
- New Year's Day in Eastern Orthodoxy, see Julian Calendar.
- Festum Asinorum, medieval burlesque festival celebrating the Flight into Egypt.
- Carl Esmond: Vienna, Austria -- Actor (Address...
- Ruggiero de Rudolpho Columbo: US singer / actor (Miracle of Women).
- Ren? Mettavant: Nancy Military man.
- Russ Columbo: American singer, violinist and actor...
- Holger Drachmann: Danish poet and dramatist (Born 1846).
- Roger Hartigan scores century on Test debut versus England Adelaide (116).