Monday 21 December 1908US date format: 12/21/1908, UK date format: 21/12/1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 21, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Simone Alma and Luigi Barzini.
Il missionario, directed by roger delattre, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 December 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 December 1908!
Which were the important events of 21 December 1908 ?
- Roman festivals - Divalia in honour of Angerona
- R.C. Saints - Saint Petrus Canisius ; formerly feast day of Thomas the apostle
- Also see December 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The summer solstice (Southern Hemisphere) or winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere), sometimes known as Yule, occurs on or very close to this date. It is an important festival in the Chinese calendar.
- Simone Alma: French singer and actress, known for the film "La forêt qui tue" (1927).
- Pat Weaver: Los Angeles, California -- TV Executive (started Today show).
- Luigi Barzini: Italian politician and writer, a columnist and journalist, he wrote for many magazines and produced several noteworthy books that include "The Italians" (1964).
- Edouard Ainciart: France sport Champion.
- Herbert Hutner: American banker and attorney (d. 2008).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1908 ?