Friday 18 December 1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 18, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Celia Johnson and Paul Siple.
A Christmas Carol, directed by Brian Desmond Hurst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 December 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 December 1908!
Which were the important events of 18 December 1908 ?
- Roman festivals - Feast of Epona (during Saturnalia)
- R.C. Saints - Gatianus of Tours
- Also see December 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Niger - Republic Day (autonomous in 1958)
- Greek Orthodox Church ? Feast of Sebastian the Martyr
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- There's No Moon Like the Honeymoon - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- The Herd Girl's Dream - George Stehl, Marshall Lufsky & Paul Surth