Saturday 14 March 1908US date format: 3/14/1908, UK date format: 14/3/1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 14, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Merleau-Ponty and Nikolay Petrovich.
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 March 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1908 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Maurice Merleau-Ponty: French philosopher, the author of...
- Nikolay Petrovich: Rakov composer.
- Philip Conrad Vincent: British motorcycle pioneer (Vincent...
- Anthony Caillot: French Catholic bishop, the titular...
- Maurice [Jean Jacques] Merleau-Ponty: French philosopher.
- C Martyn: Sri Lankan politician.
- Philip Vincent: English businessman founded Vincent...
- Ed Heinemann: American aircraft designer (Douglas...
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal Wanderers beat Toronto Trolley Leaguers, 6-4.