Monday March 23, 1908
US date format: 3/23/1908, UK date format: 23/3/1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see zodiac on March 23, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Dominique de Menil and Cecil Collins.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Some Day You'll Come Back to Me by Harry Macdonough & Frank Stanley.
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 23, 1908?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- See more
- American diplomat Durham Stevens is attacked by Korean assassins Jeon Myeong-un and Jang In-hwan, leading to his death in a hospital two days later.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 23, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough & Frank Stanley - Some Day You'll Come Back to Me
- Arthur Pryor's Band - King of Rags
- Prince's Orchestra - Merry Widow Waltz
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Come on and Kiss Yo' Baby
- Peerless Quartet - As Long as the World Rolls On
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on March 23, 1908?
On March 23, 1908 the day of the week was Monday.
What zodiac sign is March 23, 1908?
On March 23, 1908 the zodiac sign was Aries.
Who was the US President on March 23, 1908?
On March 23, 1908 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on March 23, 1908?
On March 23, 1908 the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal).
Who was the Pope on March 23, 1908?
On March 23, 1908 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on March 23, 1908?
On March 23, 1908 several famous people were born including, Dominique de Menil, Cecil Collins, Joan Crawford.