Thursday 26 March 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 26, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hilde Sperling and Kenneth Mellanby.
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 March 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1908 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Hilde Sperling
- Kenneth Mellanby: Entomologist.
- Betty MacDonald [Anne E Campbell Bard]: US writer (Egg and I).
- Robert William: Paine architect.
- Hilda Krahwinkel Sperling: Essen, Germany -- Tennis star (French 1935).
- Franz Stangl: Austrian policeman who joined the Nazi Party.
- Henry Sylvern: American organist and composer (d. 1964).
- Henry (Hank) Sylvern: American radio personality (d. 1964).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1908 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- I'm Happy When the Band Plays Dixie - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Peerless Quartet
- Come on and Kiss Yo' Baby - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Merry Widow Waltz - Prince's Orchestra
- King of Rags - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Some Day You'll Come Back to Me - Harry Macdonough & Frank Stanley