Monday 16 March 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 16 March 1908 ?
- St. Urho's Day - the fictional patron saint of Finnish immigrants to the US, created by Richard Mattson in 1956
- Latvia - The controversial Latvia Legions are celebrated in Latvia, where about 140,000 men joined the Waffen SS National Legions during World War II, trying to defend Latvia. Since February 23, 2000, this day is no longer an official celebration day.
- Saint Heribert of Cologne (died 1021)
- Saint Eusebia (+680)
- Saint Benedicta (+1260)
- Saint Agapitus
- The first day of the Bacchanalia in ancient Rome
- Jacques Bingen: French high-ranking member of the Resistance during World War II who, when captured by the Gestapo, chose to commit suicide on 12 May 1944 rather than risk divulging what he knew under torture.
- René Daumal: French writer, His unfinished fantasy; "Mount Analogue" was published with a commentary in France, 1952, and in America in 1960 with notes on what he was trying to say.
- Frederick Weiseman: American military, major general, U.S.
- Rene Daumal: French writer (d. 1944).
- Frederick Wieseman: Milwaukee Military man.
- Robert Rossen: American film director, screenwriter and producer (d. 1966)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 16 March 1908
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?