Wednesday March 25, 1908
US date format: 3/25/1908, UK date format: 25/3/1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 25, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Helmut Käutner and David Lean.
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 25, 1908?
- Maryland Day.
- Saint Pelagius
- International Waffle Day in Sweden.
- Freedom Day in Belarus
- See more
- Durham Stevens: American lawyer and diplomat (d. 1908).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 25, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough & Frank Stanley - Some Day You'll Come Back to Me
- Arthur Pryor's Band - King of Rags
- Prince's Orchestra - Merry Widow Waltz
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Come on and Kiss Yo' Baby
- Peerless Quartet - As Long as the World Rolls On
- Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet - I'm Happy When the Band Plays Dixie