Monday 30 March 1908US date format: 3/30/1908, UK date format: 30/3/1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Camille Schmit and Kurt Bruggemann.
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1908 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Sweetheart, Good-Bye - Alan Turner
- Keep On Smiling - Haydn Quartet & Billy Murray