Sunday 29 March 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur O'Connell and Dennis O'Keefe.
The Robber's Sweetheart, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while The Shuttle by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1908 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1908 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- King of Rags - Arthur Pryor's Band
- I'm Happy When the Band Plays Dixie - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Peerless Quartet
- Some Day You'll Come Back to Me - Harry Macdonough & Frank Stanley
- Come on and Kiss Yo' Baby - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Merry Widow Waltz - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?