Saturday 28 March 1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 28, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Grégoire Aslan and Chula .
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 March 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1908 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Grégoire Aslan
- Chula : Siamese (Thai) royalty.
- Roger Seydoux: French academic and diplomat.
- Jean Fourcade: Montpellier physician.
- John Eliot English meteorology: dies at age 68.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1908 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- I'm Happy When the Band Plays Dixie - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Peerless Quartet
- Come on and Kiss Yo' Baby - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Merry Widow Waltz - Prince's Orchestra
- King of Rags - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Some Day You'll Come Back to Me - Harry Macdonough & Frank Stanley