Friday March 27, 1908
US date format: 3/27/1908, UK date format: 27/3/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 27, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Arsène Heitz and Isaak Haan.
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 27, 1908?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 27, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough & Frank Stanley - Some Day You'll Come Back to Me
- Arthur Pryor's Band - King of Rags
- Prince's Orchestra - Merry Widow Waltz
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Come on and Kiss Yo' Baby
- Peerless Quartet - As Long as the World Rolls On
- Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet - I'm Happy When the Band Plays Dixie