Friday 27 March 1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 27, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arsène Heitz and Isaak Haan.
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 March 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1908 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Isaak Haan: Netherlands Writer.
- Arsène Heitz: French illustrator co-designed the Flag of Europe (d. 1989).
- Bernard Hügl: Croatian footballer and manager (d. 1982).
- Sol Leshinsky: Canadian-American mathematician and economist (d. 1985).
- Alberto Semprini: English pianist composer and conductor (d. 1990).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1908 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- I'm Happy When the Band Plays Dixie - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Peerless Quartet
- Come on and Kiss Yo' Baby - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Merry Widow Waltz - Prince's Orchestra
- King of Rags - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Some Day You'll Come Back to Me - Harry Macdonough & Frank Stanley