Wednesday 4 March 1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include TRM Howard and Boris N Poveloi [Kampov].
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1908 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Boris N Poveloi [Kampov]: Russian journalist / writer.
- TRM Howard: American civil rights leader (d. 1976).
- Prudent Poree: France Scientist.
- Guy Penaud: Barbezieux physician.
- T Howard: American surgeon and activist (d. 1976).
- Thomas Shaw: American singer and guitarist (d. 1977).
- The Collinwood School Fire, Collinwood near Cleveland, Ohio, kills 174 people.