Wednesday 4 March 1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include TRM Howard and Boris N Poveloi [Kampov].
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1908 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Boris N Poveloi [Kampov]: Russian journalist / writer.
- TRM Howard: American civil rights leader (d. 1976).
- Prudent Poree: France Scientist.
- Guy Penaud: Barbezieux physician.
- T Howard: American surgeon and activist (d. 1976).
- Thomas Shaw: American singer and guitarist (d. 1977).
- The Collinwood School Fire, Collinwood near Cleveland, Ohio, kills 174 people.