Sunday 22 March 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 22, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis L'Amour and Albrecht Goes.
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1908 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Louis L'Amour: American author and poet (d. 1988).
- Maurice H Stans Shakope Minnesota: US Secretary of Commerce (1969-72).
- Albrecht Goes: writer.
- Muriel Dowding: English animal rights activist, vegetarian, anti-vivisectionist and spiritualist, who died on 20 November 1993.
- Ernest Liberati: France sport Champion.
- Jack Crawford: Australian tennis player (Born 1908).