Tuesday 14 June 1904US date format: 6/14/1904, UK date format: 14/6/1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 14, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Bourke-White and Raymond Rouleau.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1904 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Margaret Bourke-White: American photographer, photojournalist and war correspondent with a dramatic life.
- Raymond Rouleau
- Benno Ammann: Composer.
- Theophile Gibert: Limoux physician.
- Dutch troops occupies Kuto Reh, Sumatra, killing all inhabitants
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Blue Bell - Haydn Quartet
- The Ghost That Never Walked - Bob Roberts