Tuesday June 14, 1904
US date format: 6/14/1904, UK date format: 14/6/1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 14, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Bourke-White and Raymond Rouleau.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 14, 1904?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- See more
- Dutch troops occupies Kuto Reh, Sumatra, killing all inhabitants
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 14, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bob Roberts - The Ghost That Never Walked
- Haydn Quartet - Blue Bell