Tuesday 14 June 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Bourke-White and Raymond Rouleau.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1904 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Margaret Bourke-White: American photographer, photojournalist and war correspondent with a dramatic life.
- Raymond Rouleau
- Benno Ammann: Composer.
- Theophile Gibert: Limoux physician.
- Dutch troops occupies Kuto Reh, Sumatra, killing all inhabitants
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Blue Bell - Haydn Quartet
- The Ghost That Never Walked - Bob Roberts