Saturday April 14, 1906
US date format: 4/14/1906, UK date format: 14/4/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 14, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Hunter Johnson and Faisal ibn Abd al-Aziz.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 14, 1906?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- See more
- President Theodore Roosevelt denounces "muckrakers" in US press.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 14, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Corrine Morgan - So Long, Mary