Sunday 14 October 1906US date format: 10/14/1906, UK date format: 14/10/1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 14, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hannah Arendt and Benita Hume London England.
Target Practice, directed by Richmond Riedel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 October 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 October 1906!
Which were the important events of 14 October 1906 ?
- Also see October 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Navet (Turnip) Day, twenty-third day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Teachers' Day, or National Education Day in Poland
- World Standards Day (from ISO, IEC, ITU)
- RC Saints - Pope Callistus I
- World Organ Donation Day
- Hannah Arendt: German-American philosopher , political thinker and writer.
- Benita Hume London England: actress (Vicky-The Halls of Ivy).
- Hassan al-Banna: Egyptian religious leader founded the Muslim Brotherhood (d. 1949).
- All Chicago World Series, 1st AL victory, White Sox win 4 games to 2 Cubs losers share of $439.50 is lowest for World Series