Monday 22 October 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marcel Ichac and Cornelis L "Kees" van Baaren.
while Jane Cable by George Barr McCutcheon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1906!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1906 ?
- Marcel Ichac: French alpinist, explorer, photographer and film director.
- Cornelis L "Kees" van Baaren: Dutch composer (Willem Pijper).
- Sidney Kingsley: US playwright (One in White, Darkness at Noon).
- Charles Bernardin: Toulouse physician.
- Kees van Baaren: Dutch composer and educator (d. 1970).
- Paul Cezanne: French painter (Born 1839).
- 3000 blacks demonstrate and riot in Philadelphia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Albert Campbell
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?