Tuesday 30 October 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hermann Fegelein and Lita Recio.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 October 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1906!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1906 ?
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Herbert
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Saturninus
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Hermann Fegelein: German military, a Nazi SS General married to Hitler's sister Gretl.
- Lita Recio
- Giuseppe Farina: Italian race car driver (d. 1966).
- Nino Farina: Italian racing driver who stands out in the history of Grand Prix motor racing for his much-copied "straight-arm" driving style and his status as the first ever Formula One World Champion.
- Alexander Gode: German-American linguist and translator (d. 1970).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Crazy 'Bout It! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Henry Burr