Friday 26 October 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 26, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Primo Carnera .
Getting Evidence, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 October 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 October 1906!
Which were the important events of 26 October 1906 ?
- Nauru - Angam Day
- Austria - National Day: Anniversary of the Declaration of Neutrality (1955)
- Also see October 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Quadragesimus
- St. Rusticus
- St. Gibitrudis
- St. Fulk
- St. Eadfrid
- St. Demetrius (aka St. Dimitrios) of Thessaloniki
- St. Cuthbert
- St. Cedd
- St. Alfred the Great
- Roman festivals - first day of Ludi Victoriae Sullanae (until 1 November)
- R.C. Saints - October 26th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bean
- St. Evaristus
- St. Lucian
- St. Albinus
- St. Rogatian
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Is Your Mother in, Molly Malone? - Billy Murray
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Harry Anthony
- While the Old Mill Wheel is Turning - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Casey at the Bat - DeWolf Hopper
- I Don't KNow Where I'm Goin', but I'm on My Way - Arthur Collins