Tuesday 16 October 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 16, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dino Buzzati and George Martin.
Target Practice, directed by Richmond Riedel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 October 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1906!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1906 ?
- Dino Buzzati: Italian journalist, dramatist and novelist called, "an Italian Kafka.
- George Martin: Lott Jr tennis champion (1931 US Open runner-up).
- Leon Klimovsky: Argentine film director (d. 1996).
- Godfrey Winn: Journalist.
- Bernard Challe: Commercy Military man.
- León Klimovsky: Argentinian actor director and screenwriter (d. 1996).
- Roger Guichardan: Chambéry Journalist.
- Imposter Wilhelm Voigt impersonates a Prussian officer and takes over the city hall in Köpenick for a short time.