Wednesday 3 October 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 3, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Triboulet and Kurd Heyne.
Target Practice, directed by Richmond Riedel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 October 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1906!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1906 ?
- Raymond Triboulet: French politician.
- Willy Ley: Writer.
- Kurd Heyne: German actor and director, who died on 7 May 1961 in Lucerne.
- Andr? Blanchard: Saumur Military man.
- Natalie Carlson: American author (d. 1997).
- US regime names Charles Magoon, Governor of Cuba
- SOS adopted as warning signal by 1st conference on wireless telegraphy