Monday 15 March 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 15, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Doniol-Valcroze and Ranganandhan Francis.
Sex, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1920 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Jacques Doniol-Valcroze: French actor, critic, screenwriter, and director.
- Ranganandhan Francis: India -- Field hockey (1948, 52, 56 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Lawrence Sanders: American novelist (d. 1998).
- E Thomas: American physician and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2012).
- The Ruhr Red Army, a communist army 60,000 men strong, is formed in Germany.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Where the Lanterns Glow - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
- Tents of Arabs - Conway's Band
- Al Jolson - You Ain't Heard Nothin' Yet