Sunday 16 April 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 16, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Boby Lapointe and Leo Tindemans.
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 April 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1922!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1922 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Boby Lapointe: French singer-songwriter, actor and playwright, noted for his humorous texts, alliterations and plays on words.
- Leo Tindemans: Belgian Christian Democratic politician and one of the major driving forces in the integration of the European Union.
- Christopher Samuel Youd: United Kingdom -- Sci-fi author (Tripods Trilogy).
- Leo Tindermans: British statesman.
- Kingsley Amis London England: novelist (Lucky Jim, The James Bond Dossier).
- Pat Peppler: American pro football coach and executive.
- Michael Ansara: Actor.
- Kingsley Amis: Author, dies of injuries from a fall at 73.
- John Christopher: English author (d. 2012).
- Lawrence Guarino: American colonel (d. 2014).
- Gonzalo Bautista O' Farrill: Political and doctor who ruled from the state of Puebla interim way for thirteen months between 1972 and 1973.
- Harold Washington: Politician.
- German-Russia treaty signed in Italy, Soviet Union recognized.
- Annie Oakley sets record by breaking 100 clay targets in a row.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm an Indian - Fanny Brice
- The Song of Love - Lucy Isabelle Marsh