Sunday 16 April 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Christopher Samuel Youd and Leo Tindermans.
The Man from Beyond, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1922!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1922 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Christopher Samuel Youd: United Kingdom -- Sci-fi author (Tripods Trilogy).
- Leo Tindermans: British statesman.
- Kingsley Amis London England: novelist (Lucky Jim, The James Bond Dossier).
- Pat Peppler: American pro football coach and executive.
- Gonzalo Bautista O' Farrill: Political and doctor who ruled from the state of Puebla interim way for thirteen months between 1972 and 1973.
- Boby Lapointe: French singer-songwriter, actor and playwright, noted for his humorous texts, alliterations and plays on words.
- Leo Tindemans: Belgian Christian Democratic politician and one of the major driving forces in the integration of the European Union.
- Kingsley Amis: Author, dies of injuries from a fall at 73
- John Christopher: English author (d. 2012)
- Lawrence Guarino: American colonel (d. 2014)
- German-Russia treaty signed in Italy, Soviet Union recognized.
- Annie Oakley sets record by breaking 100 clay targets in a row.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 16 April 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm an Indian - Fanny Brice
- Lucy Isabelle Marsh - The Song of Love
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?