Sunday 9 April 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerald Moverley and Michael Palliser.
The Man from Beyond, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1922!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1922 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Gerald Moverley: Roman Catholic bishop (Hallam).
- Michael Palliser: head of British diplomatic service.
- Marques Araciel: Spanish clairvoyant, famous.
- Carl Amery: German author and activist (d. 2005).
- Hans Fruhstorfer: German entomologist and explorer (d. 1922).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 April 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- April Showers - Ernest Hare
- Give Me My Mammy - Al Jolson
- They Call it Dancing - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?