Sunday 30 April 1922US date format: 4/30/1922, UK date format: 30/4/1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 30, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Toots Thielemans and Friedrich Siemers.
Dr. Mabuse: The Gambler, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 April 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 April 1922!
Which were the important events of 30 April 1922 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of King Carl XVI Gustav, an official flag day.
- Mexico - Children's Day.
- The Netherlands - Queen's Day.
- Saint Pope Pius V
- LaVeyan Satanism - Walpurgisnacht, or Walpurgis Night, as noted in The Satanic Bible.
- Saint Eutropius
- Saint Maximus, 3rd century martyr
- Saint Marianus and James, martyrs in Numidia in 259
- Scandinavia - The arrival of spring, Walpurgis Night.
- Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo
- Roman Empire - third day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Blessed Hildegard
- Blessed Radolf of Affligem
- Blessed Rosemonde
- Vietnam - Liberation Day.
- Bealtaine Eve (From either Irish Bealtaine or Scottish Gaelic). Originally a Celtic Druid holiday.
- Saint Suitbert the Younger (d. 807)
Famous Birthdays:30 April
- Chicago White Sox Charles Robertson perfect games Detroit Tigers, 2-0.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Three O'Clock in the Morning - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- On the Gin-Gin-Ginny Shore - Ray Miller & His Orchestra