Saturday 16 April 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 16, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Ustinov and Arlin Adams.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 April 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1921 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Peter Ustinov: British actor who won two Best Supporting Actor Oscars for his roles in the 1960 film, "Spartacus" and the 1964 film, "Tapkapi.
- Arlin Adams: American lawyer and judge (d. 2015).
- Wolfgang Leonhard: German historian and author (d. 2014).
- Liberal Freedom League forms in The Hague.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Mammy - Peerless Quartet
- Whip-Poor-Will - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Timbuctoo - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit