Saturday 16 April 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Ustinov and Arlin Adams.
Prometheus, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Sheik by Edith M. Hull was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1921 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Peter Ustinov: British actor who won two Best Supporting Actor Oscars for his roles in the 1960 film, "Spartacus" and the 1964 film, "Tapkapi.
- Arlin Adams: American lawyer and judge (d. 2015).
- Wolfgang Leonhard: German historian and author (d. 2014).
- Liberal Freedom League forms in The Hague.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Mammy - Peerless Quartet
- Timbuctoo - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit
- Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Whip-Poor-Will - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?