Wednesday 26 April 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 26, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pol Bury and Mike Kellin.
Hook, Line and Sinker, directed by George Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 April 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 April 1922!
Which were the important events of 26 April 1922 ?
- World Intellectual Property Day (since 2001).
- Florida and Georgia, USA - Confederate Memorial Day.
- Shi'a Islam - Mawlid, Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Tanzania - Union Day.
- Feast day of the following saint in the Orthodox Church: Stephen of Perm - also Old Permic Alphabet Day
- Trudpert (Irish monk martyred in Germany in 607).
- Lucidius (4th century)
- Saint Cletus (Pope Anacletus) and Marcellinus (Popes and martyrs)
- Paschasius (d. 865)
- Richarius or Riquier (d. 643)
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Alda (d. 1309)
- Pol Bury: Belgian sculptor.
- Mike Kellin: Hartford, Connecticut -- Actor (Honestly Celeste, Fitz & Bones).
- Louis Coudert: French homicide; he murdered three people before, after an intense police hunt, committing suicide.
- J Holt: English historian and academic (d. 2014).
- James Holt: medieval historian.
- Margaret Scott: South African-Australian ballerina and choreographer.
- Jeanne Sauvé: Canadian journalist and politician 23rd Governor General of Canada (d. 1993).
- Paul-Andre Gaillard: composer.
- Hans Sommer composer: dies at age 84.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Three O'Clock in the Morning - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- On the Gin-Gin-Ginny Shore - Ray Miller & His Orchestra