Tuesday 4 April 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 4, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Armand Jammot and Dorothy Hart.
The Lion and the Mouse, directed by Steve Syarto, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 April 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1922!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1922 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Armand Jammot: French television producer who produced a number of shows, most notably Les Dossiers de l'Écran, and in 1965, he created Des chiffres et des lettres.
- Dorothy Hart
- Elmer Bernstein: American composer and conductor (d. 2004).
- Doris Day: Actress.
- WAAB (Baton Rouge Louisiana) becomes first US radio station with "W" calls.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- April Showers - Ernest Hare
- They Call it Dancing - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Give Me My Mammy - Al Jolson