Tuesday 16 February 1909US date format: 2/16/1909, UK date format: 16/2/1909
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 16, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Beaumont and Max Baer.
Poste restante, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 February 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1909 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Hugh Beaumont: American actor and director (d. 1982).
- Max Baer: American boxer, 1933-56, who became the heavyweight champion in 1934 by knocking out Primo Carnera in the eleventh round.
- Ann Benjamine: American astrologer, teacher, writer and lecturer.
- Louis Barraya: Nice physician.
- Jeffrey Lynn Auburn Massachusetts actor (My Son Jeep: The Roaring Twenties).
- Jeffrey Lynn: Actor (Tony Rome, Butterfield 8, Up Front), dies at 89.
- Richard McDonald: American businessman co-founded McDonald's (d. 1998).
- Pierre Bugard: Rochefort sur Mer physician.
- 1st subway car with side doors goes into service (NYC)
- Serbia mobilizes against Austria-Hungary.