Thursday 25 February 1909
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edgar Pangborn and John Evan.
Poste restante, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1909 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Edgar Pangborn: United States -- Sci-fi author (Judgment of Eve, Davy).
- John Evan: "Jasper" Weston Mather writer.
- Edward Gardère: French fencer who won a gold medal at the 1932 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles and two silvers at the 1936 Summer Olympics.
- Edward Gardere: France sport Champion.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1909 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Harold Jarvis - Beautiful Isle of Somewhere
- That Wasn't All! - Ralph Herz
- Sousa's Band - Fairest of the Fair March
- Harry Lauder - When I Get Back Again to Bonnie Scotland
- There Never was a Girl Like You - Harry Macdonough