Thursday 25 February 1909
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edgar Pangborn and John Evan.
I tre moschettieri, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while The Trail of the Lonesome Pine by John Fox, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1909 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Edgar Pangborn: United States -- Sci-fi author (Judgment of Eve, Davy).
- John Evan: "Jasper" Weston Mather writer.
- Edward Gardère: French fencer who won a gold medal at the 1932 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles and two silvers at the 1936 Summer Olympics.
- Edward Gardere: France sport Champion.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good Evening, Caroline - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?