Friday 26 February 1909US date format: 2/26/1909, UK date format: 26/2/1909
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 26, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include King Talal and Phyllis Fanny.
Poste restante, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 February 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1909 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- King Talal: of Jordan (d. 1972).
- Phyllis Fanny: Primrose-Pechey Cradock TV Chef.
- Fanny Cradock: English food writer and broadcaster (d. 1994).
- Talal of: Talal of Jordan (d. 1972).
- Kinemacolor, the first successful color motion picture process, is first shown to the general public at the Palace Theatre in London.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1909 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Harold Jarvis - Beautiful Isle of Somewhere
- That Wasn't All! - Ralph Herz
- Sousa's Band - Fairest of the Fair March
- Harry Lauder - When I Get Back Again to Bonnie Scotland
- There Never was a Girl Like You - Harry Macdonough