Sunday 7 February 1909
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dom Helder Camara and Wilhelm Freddie.
Tom Thumb, directed by Karthik Chandran, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1909 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Dom Helder Camara
- Wilhelm Freddie: Danish painter (d. 1995).
- D Camara: Brazilian ecclesiastic, one of Brazil's most famous Bishops, ideologically left wing and highly respected by the intelligentsia of the country.
- Helder Camara: Roman Catholic archbishop (d. 1999).
- Amedeo Guillet: former officer of the Italian Army (d. 2010).
- Silvio Zavala: Mexican historian and author (d. 2014).
- Hélder Câmara: Brazilian archbishop (d. 1999).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Right Church, but the Wrong Pew - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Brown Eyes, Good-Bye - Haydn Quartet