Saturday 27 February 1909
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 27, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elisabeth Welch singer (Song of Freedom and Kristian Aubert.
Topsy-Turvy, directed by Mike Leigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 February 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1909 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1909 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Harold Jarvis - Beautiful Isle of Somewhere
- That Wasn't All! - Ralph Herz
- Sousa's Band - Fairest of the Fair March
- Harry Lauder - When I Get Back Again to Bonnie Scotland
- There Never was a Girl Like You - Harry Macdonough