Tuesday 16 July 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ray Barr and Rodolfo Gucci.
Das 6. Gebot, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while A Hoosier Chronicle by Meredith Nicholson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 16 July 1912 ?
- Botswana - President's Day (2nd day)
- Catholic - Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Ray Barr: NYC, New York -- Pianist (Vincent Lopez Show).
- Rodolfo Gucci: Italian noted family, one of two sons of Guccio Gucci who established the saddlery that gradually evolved into a famous fashion empire.
- Maurizio D'Ancora: Italy Actor.
- Milt Bocek: American baseball player (Born 1912).
- Naval torpedo launched from an airplane patented by B.A. Fiske.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ragtime Cowboy Joe - Bob Roberts
- I'm Afraid, Pretty Maid, I'm Afraid - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?