Tuesday 16 July 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 16, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rodolfo Gucci and Ray Barr.
The Portrait of Lady Anne, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 July 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 16 July 1912 ?
- Botswana - President's Day (2nd day)
- Catholic - Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Rodolfo Gucci: Italian noted family, one of two sons of Guccio Gucci who established the saddlery that gradually evolved into a famous fashion empire.
- Ray Barr: NYC, New York -- Pianist (Vincent Lopez Show).
- Maurizio D'Ancora: Italy Actor.
- Milt Bocek: American baseball player (Born 1912).
- Naval torpedo launched from an airplane patented by B.A. Fiske.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Last Shot Got Him (The Great Bloo-ie Song) - Eddie Morton
- The Lost Chord - Enrico Caruso
- Whispering Hope - Alma Gluck & Louise Homer
- Al Jolson - Snap Your Fingers
- Please Don't Take My Lovin' Man Away - Elsie Baker