Friday 17 June 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 17, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ralph Bellamy and Georges Arnulf.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 June 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 17 June 1904 ?
- St. Albert Chmielowski.
- National holiday of West Germany until 1990, see Workers' Uprising of 1953 in East Germany.
- Iceland's national day, celebrating independence from Denmark in 1944.
- Ralph Bellamy: American actor on radio and TV with more than 400 stage roles and 100 movies.
- Coenraad van Emde Boas: Dutch sexologist.
- Georges Arnulf: Evian les Bains physician.
- J McGee: American pastor and theologian (d. 1988).
- Patrice Tardif: Canadian farmer and politician (d. 1989).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Blue Bell - Haydn Quartet
- The Ghost That Never Walked - Bob Roberts