Saturday 4 April 1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 4, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alfred Adam and Antony Tudor.
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 April 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1908!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1908 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Alfred Adam: French actor, on stage and in films, known as a character actor who often plays in treacherous roles.
- Antony Tudor: Dancer / choreographer (American Ballet Theater) dies at 78.
- Ernestine Gilbreth Carey: American memoirist (Cheaper by the Dozen) (d. 2006).
- Josef Sucher composer: dies at age 64.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Sweetheart, Good-Bye - Alan Turner
- Keep On Smiling - Haydn Quartet & Billy Murray