Monday 20 April 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lionel Hampton and Wilhelmus M.
Long Distance Wireless Photography, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1908!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1908 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Lionel Hampton: American vibraphone player pianist bandleader and actor (d. 2002).
- Wilhelmus M: Bekkers bishop of Hertogenbosch.
- Pierre Korb: France sport Champion.
- Ren? Guillemain: Bourges physician.
- Henry Chadwick sports reporter (baseball): dies at age 85.
- 12th Boston Marathon won by Tom Morrissey of New York in 2:25:43.2.
- Opening day of competition in the New South Wales Rugby League.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1908 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Looking for the Man That Wrote the Merry Widow Waltz - Billy Murray
- I've Got a Tickling Sensation 'Round My Heart for You - Bob Roberts
- One Sweet Little girl - Harry Macdonough