Friday 3 April 1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Robber's Sweetheart, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1908!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1908 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 April
- Frank Gotch wins world heavyweight wrestling championship in two hours.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 April 1908
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1908 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- King of Rags - Arthur Pryor's Band
- I'm Happy When the Band Plays Dixie - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Peerless Quartet
- Some Day You'll Come Back to Me - Harry Macdonough & Frank Stanley
- Come on and Kiss Yo' Baby - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Merry Widow Waltz - Prince's Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?