Friday 3 April 1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Robber's Sweetheart, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while The Barrier by Rex Beach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1908!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1908 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 April
- Frank Gotch wins world heavyweight wrestling championship in two hours.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1908 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Merry Widow Waltz - Prince's Orchestra
- Come on and Kiss Yo' Baby - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Some Day You'll Come Back to Me - Harry Macdonough & Frank Stanley
- King of Rags - Arthur Pryor's Band
- I'm Happy When the Band Plays Dixie - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?