Friday 9 April 1954
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dennis Quaid and Lori Black.
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Witness to Murder, directed by Roy Rowland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Bless This House by Norah Lofts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching That's My Boy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 April 1954
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1954!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1954 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Dennis Quaid: Movie Actor.
- Lori Black: American noted family, the second daughter of Shirley Temple Black.
- Dennis Quaid in Houston: Texas, USA; actor (The Big Easy, Dreamscape, The Right Stuff).
- Iain Duncan Smith: British politician, up for election in mid-September 2001 against Kenneth Clarke (b.
- Ken Kalfus: American journalist and author.
- Iain Smith: British soldier and politician Secretary of State for Work and Pensions.
- Philip Greeley Clapp: Composer, dies at 65.
- WECT TV channel 6 in Wilmington, NC (NBC / CBS) begins broadcasting
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1954 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?