Tuesday 18 March 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include René Clément and Werner Mölders.
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 18 March 1913
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1913 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- René Clément: French cinematographer on short films, moving into production himself by 1936.
- Werner Mölders: German colonel and pilot (d. 1941).
- William Hutchinson Murray: Mountaineer / author.
- Werner Molders: German military; the leading Luftwaffe fighter pilot.
- Margaret Hesse: Princess of Hesse / Rhine.
- Reinhard Hardegen: German U-Boat commander.
- Henri Chochillon: France Actor.
- Rene Clement: Bordeaux, France -- Director / writer (Is Paris Burning).
- George I: King of Greece (1861-1913), assassinated by Schinas at 67.
- King George I of Greece is assassinated in the recently liberated city of Thessaloniki.