Wednesday 18 February 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pee Wee King and Edward George.
The Squaw Man, directed by Dustin Farnum, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while T. Tembarom by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1914 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Pee Wee King: Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- Country vocalist ( Song).
- Edward George: Edwards chemist.
- Eugenio Gazzotti: Italian kidnapping victim on 3/03/1987.
- Peewee King: American musician and bandleader of the Golden West Cowboys, voted the top country band 1951-1955.
- René Vigo: Nancy Writer.
- Pee King: American singer-songwriter and fiddler (d. 2000)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- On the Old Front Porch - Ada Jones & Henry Burr
- The Girl in the Gingham Gown - Orpheus Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?