Thursday 18 June 1942US date format: 6/18/1942, UK date format: 18/6/1942
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 18, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul McCartney and Nick Tate.
Jackass Mail, directed by Norman Z. McLeod, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 June 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1942!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1942 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Paul McCartney: British musician who is most widely...
- Nick Tate: Australian international TV and film...
- Roger Ebert: American journalist critic and...
- Thabo Mbeki: South African politician, inaugurated...
- Hans Vonk (conductor)
- Carl Radle: American bass player and producer...
- Mohamed ElBaradei: Scientist.
- Hans Vonk: Dutch conductor (Born 1942).
- Thabo M Mbeki: South African economist / 1st Vice...
- Roger Ebert in Urbana: Illinois, USA; film critic (Siskel and...
- John Bellany: Scottish painter and academic (d. 2013).
- Pat Hutchins: English author and illustrator.
- Bernard W Robinson, becomes 1st black ensign in US Navy
- Eric Nessler of France stays aloft in a glider for 38 hours 21 minutes.