Friday 18 June 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 18, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Faucherre and Aster Berkhof [Louis Van de Bergh].
The Mollycoddle, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1920 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Aster Berkhof [Louis Van de Bergh]: Flemish writer (Furious Christ).
- Jacques Faucherre: France sport Champion.
- Jacques Guignard: France sport Champion.
- Fran?ois Jung: Metz physician.
- Ian Carmichael: English actor and singer (d. 2010).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Irene - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- He Went in Like a Lion and Came out Like a Lamb - Billy Murray
- Hold Me - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Rose of Washington Square - Kentucky Serenaders