Friday 18 June 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aster Berkhof [Louis Van de Bergh] and Jacques Faucherre.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1920 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Aster Berkhof [Louis Van de Bergh]: Flemish writer (Furious Christ).
- Jacques Faucherre: France sport Champion.
- Jacques Guignard: France sport Champion.
- Fran?ois Jung: Metz physician.
- Ian Carmichael: English actor and singer (d. 2010).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 June 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Whose Baby are You? - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?