Monday 18 June 1973
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rayna Stewart and Tracy Noonan.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to My Love by Paul McCartney.
In UK Can The Can by Suzi Quatro was in the top 5 hits.
The Exorcist, directed by William Friedkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Facing The Lions by Tom Wicker was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Match Game 73.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gotcha or TREK73.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1973!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1973 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Rayna Stewart: Safety / cornerback (Tennessee Oilers).
- Tracy Noonan: Lawrence, Massachusetts -- Soccer goalkeeper (1996 Olympics).
- Ray Lamontagne: American singer-songwriter.
- Julie Depardieu: French actress, daughter of Gérard Depardieu and Élisabeth Depardieu, and the sister of the late Guillaume Depardieu—all of whom are also film actors.
- Stephen Erlewine: American author and critic.
- Ray LaMontagne: American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- Alexandros Papadimitriou: Greek hammer thrower
- Matt Parsons: Australian rugby player
- Gavin Wanganeen: Gavin Wanganeen Australian footballer and coach
- NCAA makes urine testing mandatory for participants.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - My Love
- Clint Holmes - Playground In My Mind
- Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby
- Billy Preston - Will It Go Round In Circles
- George Harrison - Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)
- Sylvia - Pillow Talk
- Paul Simon - Kodachrome
- Elton John - Daniel
- The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Runnin'
- Dr. John - Right Place Wrong Time
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?