Monday 4 June 1973
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Antonio Anderson and Corey Walker.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to My Love by Paul McCartney.
In UK Can The Can by Suzi Quatro was in the top 5 hits.
The White Sun of the Desert, directed by Vladimir Motyl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Once Is Not Enough by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Warship.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lemonade Stand or Lunar Lander.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1973!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1973 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Antonio Anderson: Defensive tackle (Dallas Cowboys).
- Corey Walker: Running back (Philadelphia Eagles).
- Doug Colman: Linebacker (New York Giants).
- Sir Mawn Wilson: NFL wide reciever (Denver Broncos - Super Bowl 32).
- Mikey Whipwreck: American professional wrestler.
- 43rd French Womens Tennis: Margaret Court beats C Evert (67 76 64)
- Murray Wilson, father of Beach Boys' Brian, Carl, and Dennis, dies at age 55.
- A patent for the ATM is granted to Donald Wetzel, Tom Barnes and George Chastain.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 June 1973
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - My Love
- Edgar Winter - Frankenstein
- Sylvia - Pillow Talk
- Elton John - Daniel
- Clint Holmes - Playground In My Mind
- Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby
- Dawn - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
- Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
- Focus - Hocus Pocus
- The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Runnin'
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?