Tuesday 5 June 1973
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Brady Smith and Sean Moran.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to My Love by Paul McCartney.
In UK Can The Can by Suzi Quatro was in the top 5 hits.
The White Sun of the Desert, directed by Vladimir Motyl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Once Is Not Enough by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Warship.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing TREK73 or TREK73.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1973!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1973 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Brady Smith: Defensive end (New Orleans Saints).
- Sean Moran: Defensive end (Buffalo Bills).
- Daniel Gildenlow: Swedish musician and songwriter.
- Galilea Montijo: Mexican actress.
- Lamon Brewster: American boxer.
- Daniel Gildenlöw: Swedish singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (Pain of Salvation and The Flower Kings)
- Gella Vandecaveye: Belgian martial artist
- Max Terhune: Actor (Range Justice, Night Riders), dies at 82.
- 43rd French Mens Tennis: Ilse Nastase beats Nikki Pilic (63 63 60)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 5 June 1973
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - My Love
- Edgar Winter - Frankenstein
- Sylvia - Pillow Talk
- Elton John - Daniel
- Clint Holmes - Playground In My Mind
- Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby
- Dawn - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
- Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
- Focus - Hocus Pocus
- The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Runnin'
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?