Monday 18 November 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Peterson and Jaap Meijer [Saul van Messel].
Petticoat Camp, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 November 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1912 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Arthur Peterson: Mandan, North Dakota -- Actor (Major - Soap, Crisis).
- Jaap Meijer [Saul van Messel]: Dutch historian / rabbi in Paramaribo.
- André Pailler: French ecclesiastic, ordained a Roman Catholic priest in 1935, archbishop of Rouen 1968-81, a Monsignor member of the High Council of Bishops.
- Hilda Nickson: English author (d. 1977).
- Albania declares independence from Turkey.