Friday 29 November 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Templeton and Robert Paverick.
Petticoat Camp, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1912 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Kentucky Days - Peerless Quartet
- Ragtime Soldier Man - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan